ACS Alarms supply, install and repair burglar alarms in Haxby for both domestic and business customers
Wireless burglar alarm systems offer greater flexibility, allowing us to integrate sensors and alarms which extend the features of your alarm system to include:
Burglar alarm sensors
Using the right type of sensor and installing it correctly is often the difference between a professional alarm installation and a diy set up. A professional installer will recognise factors that may lead to false alarms triggers and position sensors accordingly. All the sensors below are available as wired or wireless alarm sensors.
- Motion detectors Infra red movement sensors can be located internally and externally. External sensors are both weather and vandal resistant.
- Carbon monoxide sensors alert you of harmful carbon monoxide emissions.
- Smoke detectors add peace of mind to alert you to a potential fire.
- Door and window contacts ensures doors and windows are closed before arming.
- Pet tolerant Allows your pets to move freely in all areas enabling you to protect rooms that could not be covered by standard sensors.
- Flood sensors water triggered sensors can be placed around your premises, out buildings and basement to give you an early warning of flooding or leaks.
- Shock Sensor provide early warning of intruders trying to access external windows and doors, activating alarms before an intruder has even managed to gain access.
- Beam detectors can span distances of up to 150 meters and are ideal for securing larger domestic, commercial and rural property including farms, storage facilities and car parks.
Burglar Alarm notifications in Haxby
Alarm systems can alert you of a sensor being triggered using audible and non audible alarms. We can also integrate CCTV systems to capture and display a visual feed so whoever receives the notification can make an informed decision on any response required.
- External Sirens provide a visual and audible deterrent outside your home.
- Internal Sirens add additional alarms inside your premises, outbuildings garages or garden rooms.
- Voice call contact you with a voice call in the event of an emergency.
- Text message An optional GSM module can be installed to send a SMS or voice call if you don’t have a telephone line.
Your burglar alarm system can be linked to an alarm monitoring service, mored details available here.
Free home and business security survey for customers in Haxby
ACS Alarms offer a free home and business security survey for customers living in Haxby . Contact us on 01642 605903 or complete your details here and we will get back to you.
- No CommentsProtecting your home and business from crime is as much about being aware of the types of danger that might affect you as the physical …Read More »
- No CommentsACS Alarms has been installing CCTV systems throughout Teesside since 2002, most of the early installations were at industrial sites and shops, that needed to …Read More »
- No CommentsAre you ready for robots in your home? At ACS Alarms we like our tech and we’ve been looking at some of the options available …Read More »
- No CommentsAt ACS we are big fans of the Hikvision CCTV cameras and HD recorders. Hikvision are one of the largest and most innovative manufacturers of …Read More »